Thursday, October 30, 2014

Zoya Ignite Fall 2014 Collection

Hello and Welcome!!

Today I have an AMAZINGLY beautiful collection by Zoya to share with you.The collection is called Ignite Fall 2014 and is available for purchase.This collection is a must have and is one of my favorite collections that they have released.I mean these colors are perfection!! Lets take at look at them below!!

Zoya's Ignite Fall 2014 Collection

India


Description:
India by Zoya can be best described as a deep, luxurious red with a gold liquid metallic shimmer.
Application:
I applied 2 light coats followed by a quick dry top coat.
My Opinion:
This is a stunning color overall.It applied smoothly and I didn't notice any staining.Dry time was normal,meaning I didn't have any issues with it drying.This is a perfect shade for fall and I think this shade would look amazing on any skin tone.

Remy 


Description:
Remy by Zoya can be best described as a brilliant indigo with copper and gold liquid metallic.
Application:
I applied 2 easy coats followed by a quick dry top coat.This shade has the potential to be a 1 coater,it depends on how you apply it.
My Opinion:
This is the most fab shade ever!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It the most beautiful shade of blue that I have ever seen.However I do recommend doubling up on a base coat as this shade has the potential to stain.I did notice that it stained the outer tip of my nails where I did not apply a base coat,but it did come right off when I scrubbed it with whitening toothpaste right away.Other than that the formula was spectacular! 

Teigen


Description:
Teigen by Zoya can be best described as a full-coverage pink toned cranberry with a copper liquid metal.
Application:
I applied 2 light coats followed by a quick dry top coat.
My Opinion:
This is a beautiful color.It applied perfectly without any issues.It's a beautiful color for any skin tone.It's a beautiful shade for sure!

Yuna


Description:
Yuna by Zoya can be best described as a full-coverage warm grey with copper and gold liquid metal.
Application:
I applied 2 light coats followed by a quick dry top coat.
My Opinion:
This has a creamy formula that applied so perfectly. This shade has the potential to be a 1 coater.It has a natural glossy finish,with no drying issues.It's the perfect shade of grey with an amazing formula.

Autumn


Description:
Autumn by Zoya can be best described as a varnished copper liquid metal.
Application:
I applied 2 easy coats followed by a quick dry top coat.
My Opinion:
This is the brightest shade in this collection but it totally screams fall.The formula is wonderful and I didn't have any issues with dry time or the application.

Sansa


Description:
Sansa by Zoya can be best described as a deep eggplant with a gold metallic sparkle, in the flawless full-coverage, liquid metal formula.
Application:
I applied 2 light coats followed by a quick dry top coat.
My Opinion:
This shade is another that I think is so fab!I'm a huge fan of Fall colors and this shade is perfect for that season.Even though these colors are fall colors,I would wear them all year long.They are that unbelievable!

I really can't pick a favorite in this collection when I am obsessed with all of them.This collection is so perfect!! The entire collection can be purchased for only $54+shipping or they can be purchased individually for only $9 each+shipping.For more information on this collection and future releases be sure to follow Zoya on all of their social media sites. The links are posted down below.

What do you think about this collection?Are you just as obsessed with them as I am?


Thanks for Reading!!
Have a Polished Day!!













No comments:

Post a Comment