Saturday, August 23, 2014

The Tower of Terror Duo by Sweet Heart Polish & Finger Lickin' Lacquer

Hello and Welcome!!

Today I have an awesome duo to share with you.Sweet Heart Polish and Finger Lickin' Lacquer has created a 'The Tower of Terror' inspired duo.This duo will be available for purchase today,8/23 at Noon PST in both Sweet Heart Polish and Finger Lickin' Lacquer's shop for $20+shipping.There will be limited amounts available.Lets go ahead and take a look below!

'A Most Uncommon Elevator'by Finger Lickin' Lacquer
This is a deep pink jelly packed with gold and pink holographic glitters and a dash of glow in the dark glitter thrown in.
I applied 2 light coats and a top coat.It applied nicely with no issues.I am a sucker for reds.I really like this blend,it's beautiful!Unfortunately I didn't notice any glow effect in the glitters.I need to play with it a bit more.

'Shadow & Substance'
This is a lovely burgundy holographic duo-chrome polish with gold flakes.This polish shifts from a burnt orange to a gold.
I applied 2 light coats and a top coat.The formula is really smooth and applies evenly.I think applying one coat will work too,I really think it just depends on your nail length.I think shorter nails can pull it off with just 1 coat.

This duo will be releasing real soon and stock is very limited.It will be sold in both Finger Lickin' Lacquer and Sweet Heart Polish's shops.The Tower of Terror inspired duo is set to release 8/23 at Noon PST for only $20+shipping.The link to both shops will be posted below.



Thanks for Reading!!
Y'all Come Back!!
XOXO!











No comments:

Post a Comment