Thursday, June 26, 2014

Vapid Lacquer' Linear Thermal Holo's

Hello and Welcome!!

Today I have 4 of Vapid Lacquers new thermal linear holo polishes to share with you.These new shades have the perfect amount of holo that will make your nails shine bright.All of these color are now available for purchase,and I did mention they are thermals to right?Lets go ahead and take a look at these beauties below!


The last 2 fingers are in transition.I just wanted to show you the comparison between the colors.
'How'd You Do That?
This is a thermal linear holo that shifts from dark blue to a lighter blue.
I applied 2 light coats and a top coat.FYI,the formula is perfection.
The last 2 photos above show Misconfuxiated in transition.
'Misconfuxiated'
This is a breathtaking thermal linear holo that transitions from a dark purple to a lovely shade of pink.
I applied 2 light coats and a top coat.This is my favorite shade out of the four.It has a strong linear shine when in the right lighting.
'Misconfuzzled'
This is a thermal linear holo that transitions from an orange coral to a golden yellow.
I applied 3 light coat and a top coat.
In the last 2 photos above I have the last fingers in transition so I can show show you the difference in color.
'Betwixt'
This is a thermal linear holo that shifts from a dark lavender color to a light shade of blue.
I applied 2 light coats and a top coat.


These thermals are simply stunning.I had no idea that a thermal would look this gorgeous with added holo!My favorite out of the four is hands down Misconfuxiated.It's such a beautiful color and I'm obsessed with its strong holo shine.You can get all of these shades in Vapid Lacquers shop(AKA Smelly Goods and Pretties) shop.I will post the links below to direct you to the right place.Be sure to follow Vapid Lacquer on all of her social media sites for new releases and giveaways!



Thanks For Reading!!!
Y'all Come Back!!
XOXO!
























No comments:

Post a Comment