Thursday, April 17, 2014

New Summer 2014 Zoya Magical Pixie:Press Release

Well what do we have here?
Zoya has done it again with some new Pixie shades.This collection is called "Magical Pixie".There is 3 new 2014 Summer shades. Lets check them out,you know you want to.
The 3 new shades are called "Ario","Ginni" and "Bar". I honestly can't pick just one as my favorite when I love all three of them. They are stunning textured holographic 5-Free polishes.I really do have tons of fun with the textured polishes that I have now.If textures don't sit well with you,a top coat will smooth it out to give you a smooth and glossy finish.

Information: 
  • These are available for pre-order starting TODAY,April 17th, 2014 at Zoya.com and will begin shipping early May, 2014.
  • These shades will be $10 each
Now that you have seen these stunning new Zoya Magical Pixie shades,which color will you be reaching out for?



No comments:

Post a Comment