Thursday, February 20, 2014

Wingin' It Lacquer:DuoChromes

Hello and Welcome!!!

How are you?!? Today I have some beautiful duo-chrome polishes from Wingin' It Lacquer. These are new colors that are soon to be released in her shop. They are just absolutely gorgeous. Lets take a look below.
"Everglades"
This is a dark hunter green duo-chrome with a subtle brownish/reddish shift.I applied 2 light coats and a top coat. This polish has a great formula and applied smoothly.
"Oasis"
This is stunning dark blue duo-chrome polish with a subtle purple shift. I applied 2 light coats with a top coat. This is one of my favorites out of the 3.
"Blue Lagoon"
This is a very dark tealish color with a blue shift. I applied 2 light coats with a top coat. This polish was a tad thick which made it just a streaky but you can add a few drops of thinner if you want. Look at that chrome just popping out!!!! I just love it!!

Altogether I really loved the colors. Duo-chromes are a high demand polish and why wouldn't it be? They shift to beautiful shades of colors that will surely catch your eyes.Which color above is your fav?



Thank you For Reading!!
Y'all Come Back!!
XOXO!













No comments:

Post a Comment