Saturday, November 30, 2013

Lady Varnishes Review

Hello and Welcome!!!

The other day I went out to the mailbox and to my surprise I had a package from The Lady Varnishes. I was so excited. I had no idea I was even getting a package from her. I absolutely love getting surprises and that made my day that much more exciting. Another surprise that came to my attention is that these polishes are scented. Eeeek! I love scented polish <3 Trust me these smell so good. Lets take a look at what was sent to me.
For Pricing Click Here

"Bleak December"
This is a dark mysterious navy blue base packed with silver and grey shimmer and scattered holo pigment within the formula.Did I mention that this is Lavender scented? Yumm!! I can stop smelling my fingers. People are going to think I'm crazy. Hahaha I applied 2 heavy coats followed by a top coat.This is the namesake polish of the collection:"Bleak December". Available Nov. 28th. This polish is Inspired by Edgar Allen Poe's "The Raven".This is such a beautiful polish and the formula is amazing.

"Mistress of All Evil"
This beauty has a black base with color-shifting shimmer, red micro-glitter and iridescent hexes in gold and green. This color shifts to a deep dark purple. A top coat is needed for this one. Any polish that has glitter I always add a top coat anyway. Sometimes glitter can make the finish of a polish look rough or bumpy. I applied 3 light coats to get it opaque. "Mistress of All Evil" is the Villian of the month for December and is available until December 31st. If you buy 4 polishes including the villain, you will receive a free mini minion polish. This polish is also scented. This was sent to me in the fragrance of Cut Roses.(My absolute favorite scent!!) I want my whole house and body to smell like this. If you ever happen to see me with all 5 of my fingers up my nose don't mind me I'm just a smelling my fingers or just(Smelling the Roses)hahahaa.

Overall I loved the formula and the new scents. I have never had any issues or bad reactions to scented polishes so that's a plus.The Lady Varnishes has tons of beautiful and unique colors to choose from. Be sure to check out her Facebook for new releases and giveaways.
     **Disclosure** I was sent the polish by The Lady Varnishes to review and enjoy. Everything that is stated in my review are my opinion and mine        only.

Thanks for Reading!!!
Y'all Come Back!!
XOXO


















No comments:

Post a Comment