Thursday, August 1, 2013

Nail art with Fab Ur Nails Stamping Plate

Hello everyone!!
Today I am doing something a little different then most of my posts. A little nail art tutorial if you will.
I have been waiting almost a week to show all of you this but my husband had to take his computer to work with him. Where is my computer you ask? Well....... Its broken but will be fix soon. (Hopefully)
Anyway I recently made my first purchase from Fab Ur Nails. That company makes AWESOME stamping plates for your nails. I have been waiting to get my hands on their plates for a long long time . I am fairly new to the stamping world but HEY! I am having fun with it. It can be either addicting or something you just dont dig. Ya dig.
Lets take a look at what supplies I used first.
I used........
  • HK Girl Top Coat
  • Konad Stamping polish/Black
  • Nicole by OPI/Neon Pink
  • Sinfulcolors/Inkwell
  • Mexican Pink stamping polish by Mundo de Unas

I also used......
  • Stamping plates from Fab Ur Nails $18.00 at Llarowe
  • Striping tape

  • What I did first off was I painted all my nails (BUT) the ring finger with SinfulColors/Inwell
  • I painted my ring finger with Nicole by OPI/Neon Pink
  • Then Let them dry
  • Next I applied 2 strips of striping tape across each tip on my fingers.
  • Then I applied 2 coats of Nicole by OPI/Neon Pink over all my nails (BUT) my ring finger
  • Then I immediately and carefully pulled the tape off
  • I still had tape on my ring finger so I painted over the tape with SinfulColors/Inkwell and then carefully pulled the tape off
  • I applied HK Girl top coat which sped up the drying process
  • Then I busted out my Fab Ur Nails stamping plate. I used the XOXO designs
  • I used Konad/Black to stamp all my fingers BUT my ring finger
  • I used Mundo De Unas/Mexican Pink to stamp my ring finger
  • The I let them dry and added HK Girl top coat
I had so much fun with this. The stamping plates from Fab Ur Nails are FABULOUS.
They are so easy to use and I didn't have any problems with the images not picking up.
I definitely will be buying more in the near future.
The stamping polish that I bought from Mundo de Unas was strong smelling 
(Like gasoline) but did a great job stamping over dark colors. That also was a breeze to use but at the same time you need a breeze to paint your nails with that polish becuase the smell is so strong. If you notice that smell please let me know. I feel like Im the only one who notices the smell. She mentioned to me she will let her supplier know so they can fix the issue. Let me know what you think. The polish can be purchased for $3.00 a piece and they ship from Mexico
If you would like to take a look or purchase from Fab Ur Nails or Mundo de Unas I will post links to direct you to the right place.
All of the items in this review/tutorial were purchased by me and was not sent for any reviewing purposes.
To place an order with Mundo de Unas you will need to send her a Facebook message.
She has photos of everything she sells in her albums on Facebook

Fab Ur Nails Facebook HERE
To Purchase Fab UR Nails plates go to Llarowe's Esty Shop
Mundo de Unas Faceboook Page HERE

Thanks For Reading!!!!
Ya'll Come Back!!







No comments:

Post a Comment