Friday, August 23, 2013

Marilyn Monroe Nail art

Hello & Welcome!!!!!

Today I have a mani that is pretty cool if I say so myself. I have been experimenting with the stamping decal method so today's mani  will be based on that. Making the decals can be very difficult and time consuming when first starting out but I think Im getting the hang. I think I had to make one of the decals 3 times because I kept either crushing or dropping it before it dried. Hahaha

I did a Marilyn Monroe mani. For those that are not familiar with this famous beauty fashionista here is a little bio about her.

Marilyn Monroe was an American actress, model, and singer, who became a major sex symbol, starring in a number of commercially successful motion pictures during the 1950s and early 1960s.
 With all that being said..... lets take a look at the results
This is my Marilyn Monroe mani.
The ring fingers decal has no face lol That is just the way the plate I used is made. I did use the stamping decal method on that finger and my index finger. The other 2 fingers were just stamped regularly.

SUPPLIES


  • HK Girl Top Coat
  • China Glaze/White On White
  • Julep/Clara
  • Julep/Leila
  • Konad/White
  • Konad/Red
  • Konad/Black
  • Mundo de Unas/Gold
  • Butter London/Matte Finish


To make the stamping decals and to do the stamping I used plates from...
  • MoYou/Pro Collection-10
  • Handy 39 plate from/Mundo de Unas
  • Cheeky Plate A
You can purchase the plates Moyou HERE
Mundo de Unas plates HERE

Just an FYI to purchase from Mundo de Unas you need to send her a friends request and she has photos of all the product she sells in her Facebook albums. Just send her a message of what you would like to order. She is in Mexico so it will take a few weeks before you get your order.

Thank you for reading!!!
Ya'll Come Back!!!








1 comment:

  1. That's a lot of polish, but it turned out really classy looking. Great work, Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete