Thursday, August 29, 2013

Hit Polish Review

Hello and Welcome!!!

I have 3 stunning new polish colors to show you today from Hit Polish. Rachel the creator of Hit Polish sent me them to review for her. These 3 polishes are just a few that will be released August 30th and I cant wait for you to see the rest of the beauties she has created. Lets take a look at the polish I had the honor of trying out. Lets Go!
The polish was packaged in a little cute decorative paper bag and as an extra I received this Hit Polish Nail Lacquer magnet that is posted above in the photo.
From left to right we have..Blue Bayou, Hot Chocolate Truffle and 
Sunset Over Sedona

Are you ready to see swatches of these beautiful polishes??
Of course you are. Lets take a look.
This is called Hot Chocolate Truffle
This is a dark brown shimmer polish with tiny micro flakes to add that sparkle we all need  in our life. 
I have been wanting a dark brown polish for so long now and this polish is perfect. Its not a boring brown by any means. 
I applied 3 coats of polish even though 2 coats is enough. The formula was smooth and easy to apply.
This polish is defiantly my favorite out of three. Im obsessed with browns at the moment.

This polish is called Sunset Over Sedona
This redish colored polish has tons of multi-colored hexed glitter with a variety of sizes. It is a a 3 coater but you can also use it as a top coat if preferred. 
I free handed a tree with a bird flying across the sky while it looks like the sun is setting in the back ground. Its not the best art But  you can see what I was aiming for lol. At least I hope you do. LOL
This polish is called Blue Bayou
This dark blue polish has alot of sparkle. It has square and hex glitters with all different sizes and colors.
This polish is a 2 coater and was easy to apply. It was not to thick and there was no clumping of the glitter. The formula is Perfecto!!  I love it
I had to add some nail art. I made little waves to make it look like blue watered bayou. I'm lacking nail art skills a bit but I made it to reflect the name of the polish.
All polish made by Hit Polish is 3 free

My first experience with Hit Polish was amazing. I cant wait for all of you to see the many more colors that will be releasing August 30th.

Keep an eye out for Hit Polishes new collection

You can follow Hit Polish on Facebook HERE 
Hit Polish Instagram HERE
Shop Hit Polish HERE & Esty shop HERE

Thank you for reading!!
Ya'll Come Back
















No comments:

Post a Comment