Sunday, June 23, 2013

Mrs. P's Nail Potions Review

Hello everyone!!
I have some bad news and some good news. The bad news is that the weekend is almost over BUT the good news is that I have a polish from Mrs. P's Nail Potions to show you. It pretty much is a scratch and dent bottle. Her son had accidentally spilled some polish on the bottle. She asked if anyone wanted it for a discounted price and I jumped on that deal. The polish cost me $5 but the shipping is what got me. It cost $7 for shipping since it was coming from Canada. I did not mind because the polish is really pretty and I did not have a polish that looked even close to that one. 
Moving on to the swatches.... ;)

 This polish is called The Big Apple
It is a 15 ml bottle and originally cost $7.86
This polish is from the I <3 New York Collection
The colors of the polish represent Carrie and Mr. Big from Sex In The City.
I am literally addicted to watching the shows and the movie. I am a HUGE fan.
The black jelly represents Mr. Big's tailored suits. The fine silver sparkles represent the sparks between the two love birds Carrie and Mr. Big (Of Course) The white diamond glitter represents the designs on Mr. Big's shirts and the red glitter represents 
THE BIG APPLE.
I applied 1 coat of The Big Apple over SinfulColors/Black On Black
You could wear The Big Apple on its own but I would recommend applying 3 coats to make it more opaque. I did apply a top coat


Matte Top Coat

I really do enjoy this polish. Bree is the Shop owner and she is very sweet. Her shop has  many beautiful colors including the thermal holo polish that does change colors. I have not tried them yet but they are on my wish list.

Go check her on on her FACEBOOK
&
For Purchases go to her ESTY SHOP



No comments:

Post a Comment