Saturday, June 15, 2013

MOD Lacquer Review

Welcome!!
Today I have 4 beautiful polishes from MOD Lacquer to review.
These polishes are 3 free . You have the option to purchase from two different sizes, which is a full size polish that is a 15ml bottle or the mini sized polish which is a 4ml bottle.
I was sent all 4 of these beauties to review. I am not coached in any way and everything in the review are my opinions and mine only. 
Now with that being said, Lets look below at these dazzling pretties!

From left to right we have the colors:
Radical, Galactic Aura, Technicolor Noise , and Verde Montana

This is Verde Montana
This is a pale green jelly base with muti colors and sizes of glitter
You can purchase a full size for $9.50 and $4.00 for a mini
I applied 2 coats and the glitter came out with no problems.
The formula is not thick and is so easy to apply
I used HK Girl Top Coat
This is such a pretty color. I didn't even want to take it off LOL .
Moving on.......

This color is called Radical
This looks to me like a neon Blue jelly base and it has bright Pink glitter
A full size bottle cost $9.50 and a mini cost $4.00
I applied 2 coats
No Undies
I applied HK Girl Top Coat

This color is called Galactic Aura
This is a Duochrome that is Teal but shifts to Blue and Purple and has the tiniest micro glitter.
A top coat is recommended I used HK Girl Top Coat
This color is amazing. I have never tried out a polish or color like this and I was amazed of how much this sparkled and shined.
I used only 2 coats for a full coverage. It went on super smooth.

SUN SHOT!

This Glitter Bomb is called Technicolor Noise
This is a clear base that has milti color and shaped glitter
I prefer to use this as a top coat
I applied 1 coat of Technicolor Noise over Galactic Aura
In my opinion these 2 colors go perfect together. You can also layer it over White, Pink. Black, Or Green. Whatever color you use will be perfect.
I also applied HK Top Coat

SUN SHOT!

Well that is all for today. I hope everyone has a great weekend. If you would like, check out MOD Lacquer's Facebook and shop.
I highly recommend her polish. They are Lovely !

MOD Lacquer FACEBOOK
MOD Lacquer ESTY SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment