Friday, June 21, 2013

HITS POLISH

Hello there!!!
I have been aching and itching to try out and show you my new HITS Holo polish I purchased from Llarowe's shop. I have never tried any of the polish made by HITS so I was not so sure how I was going to like it. I'm not a fan of the shape of the bottles and I think that's what was holding me back from purchasing them in the first place, UNTIL I saw this stunning color.

This is called  Ares
It is a 6 ml bottle and cost $8.00
This is a Cherry Red Linear polish. It is so gorgeous . My photos don't even do it any justice.
I used 3 coats even though 2 coats looks exactly the same.
I did all sun shots but the sun was not cooperating. lol The sun was constantly in and out.
It was so hot that my hands were sweaty and the bottle kept slipping out of my hands or trying to at-least . This polish is definitely  in my top 5. Just when I though I had enough of holos and didnt want anymore this polish had to catch my eye. 


You can purchase this polish at Llarowe

Thank you for stopping by!! Have a great Weekend <3

1 comment:

  1. #nailpolishbloggerproblems LOL Good pics nevertheless! I have been watching this brand, we'll see if I give in.

    ReplyDelete