Tuesday, May 28, 2013

the Lady Varnishes polish Review

Hello Ladies and Gents!!!
I hope everyone had a great and safe Memorial weekend. We had a Crawfish Boil at our house. We live in the south cant you tell. LOL  My kids has a blast playing with their cousins throwing water balloons and swimming. We had a great time!
Any Whooo lets talk some polish! 

I have received 3 full size polishes  from
the Lady Varnishes
I was just browsing through Facebook and came across her page. I saw her creations and   my jaw dropped. Her polish is so beautiful in my opinion. Her polish varies in price from the lowest being $8.50 to $11.00. The bottles are 15 ml. The polish came packaged really cute and color coordinated. For those that are OCD you would fall in LOVE! The polish even has cute charms hanging from the bottle!!!

So who is ready to see some of those beautiful polishes the Lady Varnishes sent me? Lets take a look!

The colors from left to right are:
In The Sea, Always Dreaming & Greenwood Hospitality
You can clearly see what I was talking about. The bags match the color of the polish and the charms that are dangling from the bottles match the color of the polish as well.
AMAZING!!!!! & Very Fancy I must add

This polish is called: In The Sea 
It does remind me of when I watched the Discovery Channel and they took the cameras deep deep under the sea. The water would have white specs floating around in the darkest of the dark water.
This polish is from the : How She Sparkles Collection

I applied 3 coats to get this finish but 2 coats does the job too
You can purchase this polish for $8.50

There is different sizes of glitter all mixed very well in the formula 
This polish went on smooth and I had no trouble cleaning around my nails and there was no clumping. I did not apply a top coat on top of this polish. It does not need it. No Undies

This color is called: Always Dreaming
It is more of a lavender color and very easy on the eyes.
I like this color because its a soft color and its not bright
This polish is from the: How She Sparkles Collection

The polish has large flakes and various sizes of  matte hexes in the colors of white, purple and blue
This can be purchased for $8.50

I used 3 coats for this finish. Like I said applying 2 coats is just as good. I'm Just a tad OCD and like applying 3 coats. No Undies and I used a top coat


This color is called: Greenwood Hospitality
Its a beautiful shade of green. JUST Beautiful. One of my favorites!
It applied very easily and I did use a top coat.

I applied 3 coats of course.
This polish is from the : How She Sparkles Collection
It has gold shimmer flakes and brown, green and maroon hexes in the mix
Very pretty right. I think so!

I did not use undies
This can be purchased for $8.50


What makes the Lady Varnishes even more awesome and unique from all the other indie makers is that With a purchase of 4 or more bottles of polish in 1 order, you will receive a free silver or copper (your choice) chain to turn your charm into a necklace. Just let her know which one you would like before placing your order. Her name is Kirsten and she is very sweet.

I am in LOVE with all the varieties of colors she has. She has so many to choose from. I just know it will be hard for you to choose just one.

If you would like to check out her shop and Facebook I will post the links below to direct you where you need to go.

The Lady Varnishes Facebook Page: 

The Lady Varnishes Esty Shop:

The Lady Varnishes Email addy:

Now Go Go!! Check out all the pretties she has. I guarantee you will find something you will love.
Thank you for reading and I hope you have enjoyed today's review 

2 comments:

  1. I recently bought 6 of her polishes and they're amazing!

    ReplyDelete