Friday, May 24, 2013

Sweet Heart Polish Review !


           Today I am introducing you to a new and upcoming polish company called
Sweet Heart Polish.
Sweet Heart Polish has a polish line out at the moment. She has sent me some polish of hers to review. She has a variety of polish in her shop. Her polish is 5-Free and cruelty free. She has glitter top coats to full coverage glitter and a couple solid colors . You  can purchase her polish for $8 a piece and they are 13.5 ml.
Now on to some swatches!!!
This polish is called Spring Pretty
Now this polish is not available at the moment due to sinking glitter but I have to say its one of my favorites.
I used 3 coats 
This polish has little butterflies and square shaped glitter 
The formula goes are real smooth and I did not have any problems getting the butterflies out using the brush.



The polish from from left to right are called:
Glamorous, Awe-Some, 9er <3, Open Waters and She's So Flakey

This is Glamorous  as the top coat.  I used 1 coat of Glamorous over SinfulColors/Sweet Tooth
The formula was perfect. Not thick at all
Glamorous has circular glitter and purple star glitter. It also has small square glitter mixed with small golden glitter 

This glitter top coat is called Awe-Some
I love the mixture of shapes. It has little green moons, white rectangular 
glitter, Black Stars and green squared glitter.
Awe-Some has a faint green tint it is in no way clear.
Awe-Some is topped over SinfulColors/Innocent
The formula was a bit thick so this polish will be a LE (Limited Edition)
Its so pretty
I used 3 coats

This polish is called 9ers <3 <--- That's supposed to be a heart LOl
I used 2 coats Of 9ers <3 over SinfulColors/Cotton Candy
This polish has a mixture of white and red hearts and gold and red glitter
This polish is also a full coverage glitter

This is called Open Waters 
It is a beautiful blue shimmer polish
I used 3 Coats
Its a very smooth formula. Its very easy to apply

This flake top coat is called She's So Flakey
I applied 1 coat of She's So Flakey over SinfulColors/Black on Black


 AND THAT'S A WRAP!

Like what you see?
Show Sweet Heat Polish some Love
Visit her pages and sites below:

Sweet Heart Polish Facebook:

Sweet Heart Polish Esty Shop:

Thank you all for reading!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment