Monday, May 20, 2013

Polish Addict Review Part 1

Part 1

Hellooooooooooooo!!

There is no better way then to start off a Monday with tons of swatches and a great review. I think we all can agree on that. I have some polish from Polish Addict to share with you today. Every bottle is 15 ml and I purchased when she had a HUGE sale going on. Since I did buy so many and I have so many pictures I will do a Part 1 and Part 2 for you all.



Today I am reviewing 4 polishes from Polish Addict. I did purchase these and they were not given to me for a review.These polishes are all handmade.(Indie polish) Lets get started with some swatches!

This polish is called Spiced Cocoa. 
It is a Mixture with brown and red
I do not see it in her store anymore. I think it is now discontinued because I did purchase it during a huge sale she had.
I paid only $3 for it but it is so worth it because its gorgeous. 
The original price was $9 Or $10

I used only 2 coats
It does have a tad of shimmer to it




This is called Dream-cicle
It is a soft cream orange color with multicolored glitter scattered everywhere.
I used 3 coats
The clean up was fairly easy

 I paid $4



So that's it for my Part 1 of the Polish Addict Review
Stay tuned for Part 2

What you can expect to see on Part 2 is
Pretty Little Glitters
&
80's Baby

My Overnight Addiction To Polish:

Polish Addict Bigcartel Shop:


Polish Addict StoreEnvy Shop:


I thought I would make it easier for my readers and post the link to the Part 2 Preview down below
I hope you like it:

http://jennifersblogandreview.blogspot.com/2013/05/polish-addict-review-part-2.html






















No comments:

Post a Comment