Friday, March 22, 2013

Lush Lacquer Review

I could not help but purchase a couple of Lush Lacquer polish. They are so beautiful I could not help myself. If you have not heard of the company Lush Lacquer it is ran by a mother and her daughter.  Karen and Lexi have made all the polishes themselves and have done a great job if you ask me. They ship their polishes straight from Southern California. Lush Lacquer has been open since April 4,2012. Im am so excited to show you the 2 polishes that I purchased from them. Let me add that they only accept Pay Pal Payments.

This is Lush Lacquers Neon Lights. It has a pink cream tint and has neon yellow, green, orange, and neon pink glitter. Also it has very small fine pink glitter mixed in as well. I apply 2 to 3 coats of this polish. This is one my favorites. If you love neon colors this polish is perfect for you. It cost $9.00








Below Is Lush Lacquers New Blue Gypsy polish. It is a jelly blue based polish and it has Black star glitter, circle pink glitter. Also it has small orange, purple,and blue glitter  scattered all around.I apply 2 to 3 coats of polish to get the best results. This polish is priced at $9.00












If you would like to purchase these beauties I will leave links below so you and your friends can enjoy them as well.

Llarowe:

Esty:

Lush Lacquers Facebook page:

1 comment: