Wednesday, January 9, 2013

"Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal+"






Quaker Real Medleys            


Have you ever tried Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal? If you have not I am going to share some helpful information about this oatmeal.

I received this oatmeal from Influenster for me to test and review. I have never tried this oatmeal before. This Real Medleys Oatmeal cost $1.79 a cup. Yes they sell it by the cup. So this is a great breakfast or snack to travel with. Real Medleys is packed with wholesome multigrains and chunks of real fruits or nuts. It is so good. I would like to have a whole case of it. My favorite flavor is the Cherry Pistachio. All you have to do is add water to the cup, pop it in the microwave and enjoy . My children love it and they can eat it on the way to school. We are always on a hurry so this oatmeal is perfect for us and our home. All it takes is about 1 minute to heat up and you are done. No messy clean ups and that makes me one happy mommy. Real Medleys Oatmeal comes in all different flavors . Go out and try it and let me know what your favorite flavor is.

Here is a few links to help you learn more and find out what flavor of Quaker Real Medleys is right for you:

1 comment:

  1. I love oatmeal! I've not tried this though. Looks very convenient!

    ReplyDelete