Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Holiday VoxBox 2012

My Holiday VoxBox 2012

I received my Holiday VoxBox from a company called Influenster complementary for testing and reviewing purposes. I got alot of goodies to try out and I will explain what I loved about them or what I didn't love about them.


This is NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine. Its sold for $2.49 in Walmart, Walgreens ect. This particular one I tried out was amazing. The color is Nude York City. I love the smell of it and the texture it has when applied. It smells like vanilla, which I love. There is not taste to this Lip shine.



This package is called EBOOST. It is an all natural energy powder you add to water. You can also purchase then in shots. The price for the powder version is $28.00 for a box of 20 packets. I found this to taste like vitamins. Im not big on Energy drinks but this one had a great flavor added to it. I got to try out the ACAI POMEGRANATE. I really enjoyed the flavor and it really does give me much needed energy.


This is the Goody QuickStyle Brush. I have seen these at Walmart. The retail price is $11.99. What this brush does is cut  your hair drying time in half. When you hair is wet just use this brush to soak up water. It actually only saved me maybe five minutes of drying time for me. I think it just depends on how long you brush your hair for while using this brush.


This Masque is called Montagne Jeunesse Face Mask. They are sold for a low  price. (Under $2) I absolutely love these masks. I feel the exfoliate and tighten my pores. I find it relaxing to use these masques. They smell good and dont dry my skin out. I have also found a ton of these at Walmart.

This  is Called Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal. They cost around $1.79 a cup. I love that they are travel size. I can take them anywhere and so can my kids. It takes maybe 1 minute to heat it up in the microwave. This Oatmeal is different but better. It has real fruit and nuts which I love . I did get tired of eating plain oatmeal. I recommend this Oatmeal.


I also got to try out these Kiss Nail Dress. I have never used any product like this before . I had a great experience with them some people may have an issue with sizing them to their nails but just try them out different ways it show you on the package. I cut them out to make different shaped tips. Make sure you dont touch the sticky part of the nail dress alot and clean your nails with polish remover first so they will stick with no issues. The Kiss Nail Dress can be purchased for $6.99 at Walmart, Walgreens, ect.

I also got a discount card for Sole Society. If you use the code before 1/31/13 then you will get $25 off any one pair of shoes you choose. The code is INFLUENSTER25. The shoes are real classy and fashionable. I think every shoe cost around $45 so with the discount you anly would have to pay $25 for a pair. I think thats wonderful. What a great deal! 

I will list all of the links to their websites so you can check them out.

Lipshine:

EBOOST:


Montagne Jeunesse Face Mask:

 Quaker Real Medleys:

Kiss Nail Dress:

Sole Society:

I have enjoyed all these products from Influenster. I love the fact that they choose me to review certain products. I hope you find the information I put out there about the products useful.



4 comments:

  1. Oooh lots of goodies!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try that brush and the nail dress. They look so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a really cool box of goodies--thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can read about it on my blog!

    http://fieldflowerslifeinthemeadow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete