Thursday, December 27, 2012

Stella Artois Chalice and Beer


Have you ever drank Stella Artois Beer from a Chalice?

I received a Chalice in the mail from a company called BzzAgent.I have been a BzzAgent and what I do is, review products and share the information with all of you and BzzAgent. The Chalice BzzAgent sent me to review is really beautiful.Of course I had to go out and buy a six pack of Stella Artois beer.I have to say when I tried Stella Artois in a Chalice it made a big difference in the taste. I recommend trying the 9-step Belgian Ritual at home. To learn about the 9-Step Belgian Ritual you can go to StellaArtois.com . I was not sure I was going to like the beer but when I tried it I was amazed and I wish I had tried it sooner. It is a very refreshing beverage. 

The Chalice on the other hand has angles at the bottom of it that causes a wave that positively effects the relation of the liquid. The Chalice and the beer is perfect to have around the Holidays as Stella Artois beer was originally brewed as Holiday beer. Stella Artois is Latin for star. It just all make sense now, dont you think?

If you want a perfect drink for the Holidays I recommend going out and purchasing a Chalice and Stella Artois beer. I promise you will feel complete.Enjoy it with friends and family.

If you would like to purchase a Chalice or give one as a gift you can purchase them at.... BudShop.com

I hope you have enjoyed my review





2 comments:

  1. great job ! let me know if you have any blogging questions I know I had and even still have alot since starting mine up in sept this year :-)

    ReplyDelete